GPS-Guadalupe Pregnancy Services is a counseling, education and resource center. Client Advocates provide compassionate, confidential and caring one-on-one counseling and small group setting educational classes. We are a non-profit public benefit organization under the Federation Program of International Life Services' (ILS) group exemption 501(c)(3). International Life Service has a total of 40 Pregnancy Resource Centers in the United States. CLICK HERE for more information about our parent affiliate International Life Services.
Our services offer education on alternatives to abortion, abstinence education, fetal development, parenting classes, and post-abortion counseling and healing. These services are provided freely without bias to any person's race, ethnicity, religion, age, sex or socio-economic background to the community at large.
Our geographic service area is the City of Rosemead, South San Gabriel, South El Monte, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Monterey Park, surrounding vicinity and Greater Los Angeles.
We are supported solely through the support of individuals and organizations in the community; providing service and support to the people of the community.
We offer our clients the following services:
- Maternal Instincts Program (MIP): Material Assistance - Baby Supplies & Maternity Clothes
- Talents Program (TP): Parenting & Personal Development Classes
- Sexual Integrity Education
- Natural Family Planning (NFP): Fertility Awareness
- Post-Abortion Recovery & Healing
- Referrals: Prenatal & Medical Care, Maternity Housing, Adoption, Long-Term Counseling, Post-Abortion Counseling, Domestic Violence Counseling and more.
All services are free.
We are here to offer help to each client one person at a time.
Support is offered in an atmosphere of acceptance, caring and confidentiality.
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
- Mother Teresa -